Qasr al Mutran - Greek Orthodox Church
Qasr al-Mutran was built in 1862 by a Russian Duchess called Maria Kislivia.
The Greek Orthodox Church of Qasr al Mutran is located atop Mount Precipice however today is abandoned and derelict. Next to it was once the summer home of the Greek-Orthodox bishop and his entourage.
The Church ruins are accessible by foot.